Sunday 27 March 2011

Window Designs


I really like this design but I think it looks more like the exterior rather than the interior of a builing.


If i was to design the exterior this would fit with the style of the era.




I like this design but I dont think it fits right with the group design or fits with th style of the book.


If I was to do this design I would change the top so it had an oval or circle feature.

I really like this design and I think it fits well with the Russian baroque theme,being sqaure and oval.


If I was to do this design I would have fewer lines in the glass oval section of the window and have less grids in the main pannel of the window.




I dont like this design, I dont think it fits with the era and style of the book. If I did have to use this design i would change it so that there was an oval section and a grid section to fit the Russian Baroque style.





FINAL DESIGN:



I chose this design because I think it fits well with the are and theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment